- Experts in all support by the Gov’t of Israel and other sources for a variety of programs.
- Applications to the Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor, — Innovation Authority of the Ministry of Economics for the support of the R&D program of the company (all funds: Magnet, Magneton, Katamon, Bi-national, ISERD, etc.)
- Applications to the Fund for the Promotion of Marketing Abroad for support of marketing consulting and other marketing expenses Pls cancel altogether this line
- Applications to the Investment Center for “Approved Enterprise” status
The government of Israel supports Research, Development and Marketing efforts of Israeli companies. There are two main support tools and several other:
- The Chief Scientist (CS) of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor of the Innovation Authority of the Ministry of Economics supports R&D investment by companies according to the R&D Law (1984) of the Knesset. The CS will participate with 20% – 50% (more in areas of national priority and confrontation zones) of the approved and executed R&D plan. The support is given as a conditional loan to be returned in US dollars out of sales of the developed products. No return is required if there are no sales, or the development effort fails. There are many (approximately 50) programs under this law, including all programs of Technology Incubators, Magnet, Magneton, Katamon, bi-national funds such as the BIRD Foundation, the EEC R&D fund (ISERD) etc. Some of this support may be in the form of grants (not to be returned)
- The Investment Center for status of Approved Enterprise will support veture to increase employment in Israel in general and in national priority areas in particular.
- Tutoring through MATI centers – the Israeli Small Business Administration